Maybelline Fit Me Range includes foundations, concealers, pressed powders and blushes.
I am reviewing today Maybelline FIT me blush which claims that it is a Flawless blush that lets the real you come through. Natural fade-free color.
- Lightweight pigments blend easily and wear evenly
- Provides a natural, fade-proof cheek color that leaves skin the way it was meant to be… fresh, breathing, and natural
- Oil-free, non-comedogenic, dermatologist tested.
It is available in 9 natural shades from Light rose to deep wine. I have the Light peach Shade.
- The new Maybelline Fit Me Blushes are packaged in a plastic casing with a see through lid.
- It has a brush which is good easy to use but not specifically work for blush.
- It has a nice talcum like soft smell. I like this smell.
- The texture of this blush is so smooth
- It blends very well.
- But the shade after applying is not so prominent . It is barely visible in one application.
- You should have to apply it 2 or 3 times to make it visible (for light peach)
- It will prefer the dark shade next time
- The colors look so natural & give you that soft, peachy glow.
- The texture is so smooth.
- It smells good.
- packaging is nice.
- The brush shape is not good as a blush brush.
- one application is not enough
- Light shade works only on foundation