Searching for new recipes and trying them in my kitchen is my favorite hobby . I was hopping on net to discover some cheesy recipes , there i found the cheese bomb recipe. I tried it and those cheese bomb went good in my first attempt. So i am sharing this recipe with all of you.
- 2 cups (250g) flour
- 1 tbsp (15g) sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 tsp (10g) baking powder
- 5 tbsp (70g) cold unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
- 3/4 cup (200g) cold buttermilk
- 5 oz (140g) Mozzarella
For brushing the tops
- 2 tbsp (30g) butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- In a medium-large bowl mix flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and garlic powder. Add the butter cubes with fork cut the butter until the pieces gets smaller.
- Mix the cold buttermilk and knead gently. Refrigerate the dough for 10 minutes.
- Cut the Mozzarella in 18 pieces.
- Roll the dough into a rectangle. Cut in 18 pieces.
- Place a piece of cheese in the middle of each piece of dough and wrap the dough around the cheese making sure the edges are well sealed. Roll in your hands to form a ball and place in the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes until golden brown.
- While they bake, prepare the butter mixture. Melt the butter into a small sauce pan, add garlic, parsley and salt and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Brush the tops of the cheese bombs with butter mixture and serve hot.
If want to see the video of this recipe open the link below . I have taken this recipe from www.homecookingadventure.com/videos